Wedding Valet Tray, Catch all tray, key tary, Pearl White, Gift idea, Wedding gift, Home Decor idea, Tidy Tray, housewarming gift
Finally, a valet tray that is stylish and functional
"Where are my Keys, Phone and Glasses?" You will never say it again! This elegant handmade leather Catchall can hold anything from your mobile device to keys, everything you need in one place. It is ideal on a side table, dresser or desk.
I create this valet tray here in Italy, using only the finest top quality goods. Its white color and neutral design makes it suitable for any decor.
This could be a perfect gift for any occasion including Wedding, Bridal Shower, Christmas, Birthday, Graduation, Anniversary, Mothers' Day
» MEASURES «
► 18x18x4 cm / 7"x7"x1,7" Inches - Designed with two curves each side - see the picture
» Color «
► Pearl White
» MATERIAL «
► Artificial Leather / Syntetic Leather / Vegan Leather / Leatherette / Faux Leather
»»» PLEASE NOTE «««
Custom objects may require longer delivery times.
Colors may appear different for different monitor settings.
This items are made to order.
If you have any questions or requests about the colors or personalization I'll be pleased to answer.
3-8 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Giulia Giovelli, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Via Enrico Fermi, 12
84098 - Pontecagnano Faiano (SA)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product, provided that it is complete, has not been used and still has its original product packaging and labels. If you placed an order online, you can return it in whole or in part within 10 days of receiving the goods and the amount of the invoice for the product or products returned will be refunded, excluding shipping charges. Personalized items may only be returned due to a manufacturer's defect.
Leather is a "live" material; therefore small imperfections, spots or grains represent a characteristic of the leather and guarantee the absence of unnatural coatings. To maintain the original characteristics of the leather we recommend that you do not use any liquid products. Do not attempt to spot clean suede items with water. Use a soft, clean cloth and stroke gently to pick up any contaminants. The naps tend to flow in directions, so if you can spot a direction the naps tend flow, move in that direction. This is most easily determine by brushing your leather’s surface in various directions until you find the flow. If suede gets wet, soak up excess moisture with a clean towel as quickly as you can without rubbing
Leather is a "live" material, therefore small imperfections, spots or grains represent a characteristic of the leather and guarantee the absence of unnatural coatings. To maintain the original characteristics of the leather we recommend that you use only specific liquid products made out of neutral wax that do not contain solvents, fuels or alcohol for cleaning. Use a small amount of the product on a soft cloth, never apply directly to the leather, and apply it delicately to the part needed with small circular movements. Do not immerse the product in water. In case of contact with water, dry it quickly, blotting it with a dry cotton cloth, without rubbing. Do not expose the product to direct heat. Do not iron.
Minor outward imperfections are typical of naturally treated leather; therefore, they are not considered defects. Giovelli Design offers its retail customers a 24 month warranty on its products for any production defects.
Even though Giovelli Design products are made according to rigorous quality standards and with the highest quality materials, they are not indestructible. The warranty does not cover damage caused by mistreatment, accidents, abrasions, water, solvents, use or damages caused by carriers.
If the product is not under warranty, repairs can still be done provided that they are paid for and that the piece to be replaced is available. Giovelli Design will send a bid of the cost for approval. No repair outside of warranty will be done without your consent. Repair times vary based on the amount of merchandise and the nature of the repair. Warranty repairs are completed in approximately 40 days from receipt of the item by Giovelli. On the other hand, for those items not under warranty, Giovelli Design can begin repair work only after written approval of the bid, that was sent to you, has been received by Giovelli Design.
Oct 25, 2017